FAQ & Tips
FAQ & Tips
Some frequently asked questions:
Do you have a showroom I can come visit?
We have recently opened a small showroom so you can some see our products in person. Please note this is by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
What is the rental process?
- Email us with your date, location(s) and a brief description of what you are looking for.
- Given we are available for your date, we will set up a free consultation to discuss your ideas and determine what services/products are right for you.
- Shortly after the consultation we will email you a detailed quote and a copy of our decor contract.
- Let us know what items you would like to go ahead with and send in your deposit along with a signed copy of our contract to secure your date.
- Two weeks prior, your final numbers and remaining balance are due.
- Our decor team will handle the set up and take down of the rental items on your wedding day!
How far in advance should I book?
As soon as you have chosen your date and location it is recommended that you email us. We take bookings up to a year and a half in advance and keep a priority list for dates after that. Availability is not guaranteed until your deposit is accepted.
What should I do to prepare for our consultation?
You are encouraged to think about what items you may be interested in and browse a few photos online to get an idea of what styles you may like. Please bring any color samples or inspirational photos you may have.
I'm not sure how many guests I will have, how many chair covers should I reserve? Give us your best guess and we will finalize the numbers two weeks before. If you know your numbers have changed significantly, we would appreciate updates along the way.
Who cleans up the items at the end of the night?
We come back at the end of your event (no later than 1 AM) to pick up our rental items. If your guests are still enjoying the party we will work quietly saving the larger items until the end, but we must take down at the time given. If you know your party will go later, you can drop off the items the following day. (Discounts may be available if you wish to handle the take down)
Some helpful tips...
- Book a couple extra chair covers for unexpected arrivals.
- Do not forget to include covers for the DJ and guest book table if you would like them.
- Ask us for a take down contact number if you think your event may end early to avoid waiting for us at the end of the evening. This is especially important for hall weddings.
- Have a detailed floor plan.
- If you have not hired a wedding planner or day of coordinator (we totally recommend you do!) place one person in charge of overseeing the wedding day details so you can relax and enjoy your day!!
Email : email@example.com